Wednesday, July 25, 2012

2012 PARADISE ALUMNI REUNION - DANCE

.
Gene Angel's son - Mason - was the DJ for the dance.
I did not get a picture of him and as I was glancing through Roger Pruter's photos (which I will be adding on after I get mine completed) I noticed that he didn't get a picture either.  Gene said that he saw several taking pictures of Mason.  If you have a picture I certainly would appreciate it if you would send it to me. 
Mason's selection of music was certainly a crowd pleaser.  It was too dark for our camera to take good pictures but here are a few so you can see what a great time everyone was having.
.


Marilee Cooper and Steve Thompson
Marilee is the daughter of Vivian (Thompson) Martinez
Steve is the son of Florence Thompson


Phil Bealby '71
Junette (Taggart) Bealby '73
(Husband & Wife)




Larry Ratheth '73
Larry's Wife


Deb had a lot of good moves,
even with her high heels. ↓

The floor was packed - you can't see everyone.



No comments: