Monday, July 16, 2012

MY DREAM HAS COME TRUE!

.
Since I started the Paradise Blog I have wanted to put the pictures of the graduating Class Photos on the blog that are in the auditorium.  My goal has been completed.
Taking pictures of the hanging pictures is not an easy task.  In fact, it is very difficult.  I looked at the Class Pictures 4 years ago when the Church dinner was in the auditorium and  I knew right then that would be an impossibility for me.
A special THANK YOU to our photographer for taking each picture of the Class Photos last month.  It is very hot in the auditorium and the sun glares in those front doors making it almost impossible to take pictures.  However, nothing seems to be impossible for some people.

I also want to again Thank Dan Hoisington for going up to the auditorium at a moments notice to take a picture and send it to me pronto.  I'm sure that he is relieved to see that I have all of these pictures.

No comments: