Wednesday, July 25, 2012

2012 PARADISE ALUMNI REUNION - VISITING & CLASS PHOTOS 1

Class of 1959
Millard Harrell, Arlin Chesney
Neva (Bertlett) Anderson
Gene Eulert, Eric Haberer

Arlin Chesney '59 (with his camera)
Thelma (Pfortmiller) Hutchinson
Dixie Eggleston and her Great Grandson
Roger Thompson '54




Class of 1960
Karen (Hudnall) Jakub, DiAnn (Miller) Becker
Dennis Albrecht, Donnie (Martin) Miller
Linda (Hoopes) Beisner, Angela (Krob) McNeal


← Connie (Hudnall) Jahnke

Connie sent me an email a couple of days ago . . . .

"Hi Onnalee!!!!
What a wonderful job you do with the website!!!! I just love it and if anyone ever has a problem with anything that you put on the blog, they should know you and know how much thought and consideration you put into everything you put on it. I know what you do takes a large amount of time and thought, so I would probably say anything that you ever want to do concerning me, would be o.k. with me.
Wasn't the reunion a blast!!!!! I just had the best time. And to think that I considered not coming as I couldn't have Bill with me. I know he was looking down seeing how much fun I was having in spite of missing his presence.

Again, thanks for all you do for the Blog. YOU ROCK !!!!!! (isn't that what the kids now days say?????)
Hugs, Connie"

Thank You Connie!



No comments: