Monday, July 23, 2012

OUR FAMILY

.
As usual, at the Reunion, so many of you asked about our family and I guess I wasn't a very good Grandma.  I didn't take my Grandma & Grandpa pictures to the reunion.  I do sneak things in once in a while on the blog but try not to do that too many times.  Several asked why we didn't bring our family with us.  That was a "Tee Hee" moment.  I just don't believe our grandchildren would think that the Paradise Alumni Reunion would be as great as we think it is.  I mentioned to some that I MIGHT put photos on the blog sometime.  Hmm!  I guess I talked myself into it.   
We have one son and one daughter. 
Our son is divorced and didn't have any children.
Our daughter is going through a divorce and has 4 children. 
I could blame the fact that the pictures from the reunion are not on the blog to our grandchildren.
In fact, that is one of the reasons they are not.   
We try to do as much as possible to help with the grandchildren and Millard is the most wonderful father figure and example for them.  They are very fortunate to have him (and our son) to look up to, along with their Mother, for moral and spiritual values.  I am a wonderful grandma too.  :o)

Below are pictures of our family - including several of the grandchildren. 
We have a granddaughter with us now and she is needing the computer to play Webkins. 
I must hurry.  See what I mean?  And, they come first.



 







































Our granddaughter is in Taekwondo too and I thought I had a later picture of them, but it isn't at my finger tips at the present time. 


I am not sure how long I will keep this post on the blog.
Perhaps I will take it off as soon as I get all the reunion photos on.
After all, this is the Paradise Educated blog, not the Harrell blog.
I would imagine that some are thinking that I should have spent the time that I have taken out putting these pictures on, putting the Reunion pictures on.  These pictures are at my finger tips at all time.  I am having to crop and identify the reunion pictures.  (grin!)

70110

No comments: