Monday, July 23, 2012

COMMENTS

.
Click on Comments below this post and you can read Gordon Baum's Comment.
Or you can read it under Comments at the left of this page. 

Thanks for the Comment Gordon and you nailed it correctly.
.
We received 3 comments today.  I will share them with you.
However besides the 3 comments, Roger Pruter (with much help from Jan) sent me his Paradise Reunion photos.  He took some very good action photos.  I am so excited . . . . .then I think . . . "Oh My Goodness!  When will I ever finish our photos and Roger's?" 
I know that you will be patient and I know that you know that I have another life . . . meals to make, house to keep clean, time with my family and we take a lot of time out for our grandchildren.  I will try to get as many as possible on daily. 

The 3 comments . . . .
Janette (Angel) Ross . . . .
.
"You’re doing a great job!!! I’ve ck’d the blog so far looks good – great pics of your family.
So glad you put them on there!!! Leave them on there in case people don’t get to look at the blog right away – ‘K? You know – I wish we’d have put the blog address on the postcards.
Wouldn’t that have been a great idea!! And you did get that photo of Brad Thompson!!! Good one too!
I know this is so much work – but you know how everyone appreciates it! I wish you were paid for every min you had to work on the blog!! You’d be a very rich woman wouldn’t you!!!
God will bless you I know – somehow!!! I just know it!! Love you"

I love to do the blog and the many kind words from you and everyone that I talk to, makes me feel like a very rich woman.  Google has tried to get me to let them put advertisements on the blog.  I would make money off of the Ads.  I think they know how much traffic the blog gets and it isn't just from 10 or 12 people.  However, I'm a fanatic (although it doesn't show sometimes) about how the blog looks and I don't want to have the clutter of ads.   Thank You Janette. 

Karen (Hudnall) Jakub . . . .

"I love the "Our Family" article.  Don't change a thing.
What great looking kids and grandchildren.  You and Millard are great grandparents."

Thank You Karen.  We are very proud of our family. 

Then, here is one of those anonymous comments that we get and I delete. This isn't so bad, except they are wanting me to click on something to infect my computer.  We used to get several of these a week, but they have slowed down lately.  The grammar is not correct but I have left it as it was . . . .

"I have appreciate with getting a lot of good and reliable and legislative information.
Thanks for sharing such kind of nice and wonderful collection.
Nice post Dude keep it up.  Texas alarm"

.
I could click on Texas alarm, then there are several alarm system links that I could click on.
Just a way to keep me on my toes.  I mark it as "Spam" and Google does not publish it on the blog.

I was working on the photos last evening.  I needed someone identified right quick so I sent the picture to Karen Jakub, Janette Ross, Steve Bealby and Dan Hoisington.  I added . . .
"The first one to answer is the winner."  While I was waiting, I received an email from Terry Hoopes so I knew he was on the computer.  I sent the same email to him and he answered back in just a few minutes.  I then sent another email to the other 4 and told them that "Just for the record - Terry Hoopes won."  Karen answered back this morning saying . . . "Not fair!  I was out of town today picking up a granddaughter and not near the computer.  What was the prize?
Hmmm!  I hadn't thought of that. 

70172

No comments: