Wednesday, July 25, 2012

2012 PARADISE ALUMNI REUNION PHOTOS - LOBBY

.
PARADISE - LITTLE TOWN ON THE PRAIRIE



Terry Hoopes '63, Millard Harrell, '59

I walked in the door and this nice looking man in a suit and tie grabbed me and said . . . "Oh Onnalee! I just love you."
I looked at Millard and grinned and then looked at the gentleman's tag.

"Terry Hoopes" 
I thought to myself  - "Ah!  This is Larry Hoopes brother. Is he a hoot too?" 
I appreciate his kind words very much.  He says that every morning he gets a cup of coffee and reads the blog.  Thank You, Terry!

 
 I would like to Thank Deb and her committee that made the name tags.  If the people were facing me when I took their picture I could read the names and years as I was trying to identify each photo. 


Deb (Bealby) Maupin '73, Karen (Lahar) Carney '73, Roger Pruter '78   


  Photo by Roger Pruter       

A special Thank You to Karen (Hudnall) Jakub, Connie (Hudnall) Jahnke, Brad Thompson, Janette (Angel) Ross, Steve Bealby, Dan Hoisington, Terry Hoopes, Dorene (Reich) Chrisler, Angela (Krob) McNeal), Roger Pruter & Pat (Hoopes) Preston for the emails back and forth to identify some of the people that I could not see their name tags to be able to read them. 

 Linda (Hoopes) Beisner '60, Terry Hoopes, '63

Pictures will be added BELOW each other in the order that they were taken. 
This will always be the top post - pictures. 
70118

No comments: