Thursday, April 26, 2012

THANK YOU DAN HOISINGTON

I sent an email to Dan Hoisington and asked if he knew of anyone that would have time to go to the Paradise gymnasium to take some pictures of some of the Class Photos hanging on the wall.
This was my email . . .

"Hmmmmm! Do you know of anyone that would have time to go to the gym and take a picture of the Class of 1949? And then another one of the same class getting closer to Neva Lee Reich?
I was just a wondering! "

Then I sent another email . . . just a few minutes later saying . . . .

"Oh! By the way . . . . the photos that I have from you of the classes that are hanging in the gym are .  1950-51 - 1952-53 - 54-55 - 56-57 - on up through 71.
Just in case you are wondering."

A few minutes later . . while he was thinking, probably, I sent another email . . .

"Gary Duvall was the class of 1972 and Neva Lee Reich is the class of 1949.
I have the class photos of 1950 through 1971.
.
Of course, I'm not PUSHY at all.  I was just asking him if he knew of anyone.
This morning he sent me several pictures of the Class Photos.  I am so glad that he was once a former student.  I doubt if he is glad that I was his former teacher.
.
THANK YOU DAN!
66052

No comments: