Monday, April 16, 2012

HUGH & EVELYN RICHARDSON

.
I received an email from Evelyn Richardson. 
I love to hear that different ones are reading the blog and the information that they give to me.  Thank You Evelyn.
.
Onnalee and Millard,
You asked when we were teachers in Paradise. We
lived in Fairport and Hugh drove the High School bus from Fairport to
Paradise.
I taught 5th and 6th grades in 1952 and 1953 and 1st and 2nd

grades 1953 through 1956 in Paradise. Hugh taught business classes and English those same years in Paradise, also. We never taught in Fairport.               
 (The above photo was taken at the 2010 Paradise Reunion.)
.
I'm sorry to be so slow to respond, but we spend the winter in South Texas and do not have access to a computer. Since returning home I am just getting to e-mails.
Thanks for all the Paradise news that you send, Onnalee.
We are planning to be at the reunion this summer and are looking forward to seeing everyone.
Evelyn and Hugh Richardson
65588

No comments: