Friday, April 27, 2012

COMMENT FROM VADA (DWINELLE) KRUMWIEDE . . . . . CLASS OF 1958

.


I received an email from Vada Krumeide.
Or rather, Millard received it and he sent it to me.

We love to receive your emails and comments . . . .
.
.
.
From Vada . . . .

"I read with interest what Devin Strecker wrote and would like to comment to him. I have fond memories of Eva Strecker. She was our Sunday School teacher and wanted the class to memorize the books of the bible and recite it the following Sunday. I had forgotten about it until just before leaving for Sunday School. I went over these a number of times and then I was the only one in the class to try reciting them. Even though I stumbled a few times, I did finish and Eva gave me a gift for this.

Vada (Dwinelle) Krumwiede
Class of 1958 - PHS"

Vada, Millard joins you with the fond memories of Eva Strecker as S.S. Teacher.  She must have been a very special and knowledgable teacher.  Devin, you would have enjoyed her for a S.S. teacher too. 


No comments: