Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Joyce (Howe) Thompson (51)
Gene Chrisler


Ben Howe (54)

Ben and I were sitting together at a table in the "Quiet Room". I looked at his name tag and said, "Ben Howe. Oh! Are you Janet's Dad?" I think of Janet and all of my students being much younger than just 4 or 5 years younger than I am. And . . . I was not really thinking correctly at that time.

Ben smiled and said "No, I am her younger brother - Oh!! I mean older brother." We laughed about it and decided we were getting tired. At that time, I just decided to take his picture. I am so glad I did and that we visited a little bit. He was a real gentleman.


Eric Haberer (59)
Millard Harrell (59)
Neva (Bartlett) Anderson (59)

This was also in the quiet room, at almost midnight.
Can you tell? A lot of visiting had been going on before
this picture was taken. I think the carriage was just
about ready to turn into a pumpkin.
(You must click on this one to make it larger to
understand what I mean.)


Joan (Thompson) (48) &
Don McCall











J.R. Hutchison (77)
Myron Barlett (44)
Gene Chrisler

No comments: