Monday, July 19, 2010

THANK YOU FROM ONNALEE HARRELL



Thank You to each of you for your part in the money tree presented to me at the reunion. Your generosity was completely overwhelming to me.

The tree branch was in a container wrapped in pretty orange paper with black and orange mini streamers hanging from the branches. Dan & Mona Hoisington and Steve & Madonna Bealby decorated the tree. Knowing Dan & Steve, I'm not sure how much they did, but I do know that Dan, Mona, Steve & Madonna walked all over Paradise looking for a branch that would be perfect. And . . . it was certainly perfect.

Besides the streamers, there was also $182.00 hanging from the branches. That was awesome! Thank You for not only taking time to think of me, but to surprise me with a gift that was certainly unexpected.

I went in the wrong door as I missed seeing a money tree. I found out later that they placed the tree at the bar. They knew that I would never see it at the bar. :)

Thank You to all of you that donated and to Dan, Mona, Steve & Madonna for expressing their love and appreciation to me in preparing this presentation.


In the above photo Matt Hoisington is carrying the "beautiful money tree" to the stage for my presentation.
Actually, it was quite heavy because they put several rocks in it to make it stand up.


I tried to express my appreciation for this
honor but am sure I could have said things
much better. This was too much of a surprise for me to be prepared.






This was at the Church Dinner
just before we were leaving to come home.






"In ordinary life we realize that we receive a great deal more than we give, and that is is only with gratitude that life becomes rich" You certainly made my life rich through your generous donations.

I want to Thank each of you for sending me your information for the Paradise blog. This blog would not be possible without each of you for your timely help and information.

No comments: