Tuesday, July 20, 2010


Jon & Dorothy Anderson

Jon & Dorothy are NOT going to be happy with me.
I got such a kick out of them as they were coming through the line for lunch.


Picture this . . . .

Dorothy is telling John that I am getting ready to take their picture.

So . . . . John is deciding how to stand and he had several
positions in mind. Yes, he was comical.


Then, Jon & Dorothy stand together
and she takes a big breath to prepare for the picture.





And . . . . I took the picture before she was ready.
But . . . . I didn't realize it until we got home.
I enjoyed both of you very much, Jon & Dorothy. Thanks!
After I put this on the blog I emailed Jon & Dorothy and expressed my Thanks to them for their story. :) I didn't even have a chance to visit with them this year and Millard did for just a short time. I mentioned that it would be nice if at the next reunion we could just at least all get to sit together to eat so we could have some time with each other.
Jon's email back to me . . . . . .
"Thank you for your email and the blog address which allowed me to go over all the pictures you took at the reunion and also reports and pictures on all that occurred before and after. We are truly fortunate that you do such a fine job in collecting and circulating so much information. I am, of course, certain that Millard is of no assistance in this major effort, but I take it he is at least amusing to keep around. It was good to see both of you and we simply have to get better organized for the next reunion. I was much surprised by the many attendees at the reunion I did not get around to meeting. This was kind of surprising and upsetting but it surely tells me I should do more at the next reunion."

No comments: