Wednesday, July 21, 2010

PARADISE REUNION - 2010

Sorry I am so slow!
I know that I do not have pictures of EVERYONE that was at the reunion. I will apologize right now for that.
We took 137 pictures. Some of the pictures did not turn out and it wasn't my camera's fault. I don't know what I clicked on when I took the pictures. I had 5 black pictures. :(
And, of all pictures . . . I took several of Millard's cousin (Thelma Hutchinson) and her family so we could give them to Aunt Helen. I even sneaked them in so Thelma wouldn't know it. Well, she still won't know it and what a disappointment to us to not be able to send them to Aunt Helen. There were others too, some I don't recall who I was taking of and some I am very disappointed about.

If anyone has any pictures of the class of 1960 at Meridy's and all the classes in the Blue room, the reunion itself and/or Sun at church or the dinner, I would love to add them to the blog.
Email them to me Onnalee@foundwoodcarvings.com.
I would appreciate having them identified.

Thank You so much for your interest in the blog. I write down the daily counter each morning and I am very pleased to see so many hits. I'm sure a few of you check in several times each day (as I have been told) but I enjoy knowing that you are checking in on the blog each day.
THANK YOU!


Don't forget . . .
When you get to the bottom of the page, you need to click on "Older Posts" for more photos.

No comments: