Thursday, June 24, 2010

A NOTE FROM ARLIN CHESNEY



I sent an email to Arlin regarding the Memorial which I put below for Merlin "Mac".

He responded . . . . .

"Thank you, Onnalee, for sending the link to the blog with the obituary.

I didn't go to Alaska, but I talked to Mac by phone for about 45 minutes on Sunday afternoon.
He was always my best friend in the world and it was hard to say "good by".




Joann and I are planning to be at the Paradise reunion. Hope to see you and Millard there.
I hadn't looked at the blog for awhile, but always enjoy the forwards I get from Millard.
Hope you are all well.

Looking forward to reunion.
Arlin"


He then sent another email . . . .

"I did see Will's recollections on the blog. That was a treat. Haven't seen Will since we attended their church in Hays following the last reunion we attended 4 (or was it 6?) years ago. Time gets away and memory doesn't improve!

Thank you for all your work and the wonderful memories you keep alive for all of us.

Arlin"


We will be looking forward to seeing you and Joann too, Arlin.
God Bless You during this time of loss of your brother and your friend.

No comments: