Sunday, June 20, 2010

COMMENT ON AL STRECKER'S MEMORIAL AND NOTES ABOUT GARNETT'S FAREWELL


The blog received a comment today for Al Strecker's Memorial post from his first roommate at K-State, Robert Fenn.
Al's Memorial was posted Dec. 4, 2008, but you can click on the comment on the left hand side of this front page by scrolling down to Recent Comments.
Thank You Robert, for the nice Comments in memory of our great friend, Al. We appreciate you taking the time to write your thoughtful words honoring him.
You had to read a lot of postings to see Al's Memorial.

I received another Comment from Robert Fenn this morning for the "Notes about Garnett's Farewell". You will enjoy this.

I must have clicked on the Comment twice when I was accepting it. Sorry about the repition of his Comment, but I haven't learned how to delete a Comment. On the blogger help comments it says, "Once you have a Comment on your blog, you can not delete it." Hmmm!
Ah Ha! I deleted it, but I don't like the way it shows up in the Comments. OK - The Comment that was deleted by the Adminisrator was the same as the next Comment. So you are not missing out on something! Sorry about the confusion. The confusion is probably me trying to explain it. :)

No comments: