Thursday, June 10, 2010

Garnett Angel
wishes to say
Thank You
to each of you that took the time to attend her
Farewell Celebration
and/or
to those that sent loving wishes to her at this time.

"We Love You, Garnett!"
At a time like this, I think it prompts us all to think
of the words we hear from time to time . . . .


"I would rather have one rose
and/or
a kind word from a friend or relative while I'm here,
than a whole truck load when I'm gone.
I know when you visit me now,
but I won't know when I am no longer here
and you at my funeral."

A special Thank You
to Garnett's relatives and friends
and to the
Paradise United Methodist Church
for making this a
Memorable Celebration for Garnett
She definitely knows what you have done for her at this time
and she will always appreciate your acts of kindness.

No comments: