Monday, June 28, 2010

DOWN TOWN DINER OF PARADISE


A note from Onnalee . . .
I was so shocked to see that the "Downtown Diner of Paradise prepared and served the fine food for everyone to enjoy" for Duane & Donnie's Anniversary Celebration. So I asked Duane about it, after I posted it. I mentioned to him that we certainly need to do a story about the "Downtown Diner of Paradise.
This was his reply . . .
"Ron and Betty Mead of Paradise operate a catering service. They call the catering, 'Down Town Diner'. Their specialty is Barbecued Hog. At our 50th they barbecued a hog and also served corn, green beans, sauerkraut, potatoes and gravy. When our daughter was married in 2007 we had the Meads barbecue two hogs. It was a big success motivating us to get them for our 50th. A few years ago they operated the cafe in Paradise and I think they still own the building. A story about them seems like a good idea. Duane"

I would love to do a story on them. All information is welcome.

No comments: