Wednesday, June 20, 2012

A NOTE FROM PENNY (ROUNKLES) LOKER

.
Penny Loker just now posted this on facebook.  Such good news for all of us!

"Dear family and friends,
My surgery was June 11th, on the 14th Gary brought me to Kansas to Cheyenne County Hospital at St. Francis. On Monday afternoon I was released from that hospital. Gary came from the wheat field and got me home by 4:00 p.m.( it was 104 degrees outside ) and he returned to the wheat field. Most of the farmer's have a nice surprise this year--- the wheat is turning out... good. Home health care will be coming for a month helping me here in the house. Thanks for all phone calls, cards, flower's-- appreciated them all. Thank goodness we have sure great hospital 's here in central U.S.A. with caring staff !!!!!! Thanks again to you all.!!! It's great being home !!!!!!! The flower's are still beautiful and smell so good !!!!!
Love, Penny"
68499

No comments: