Tuesday, June 26, 2012

CLASS PICTURES FROM HANGING PHOTOS IN PHS AUDITORIUM

.
Our photographer took pictures of all the Class Photos that are hanging in the Auditorium/Gymnasium.
I have been trying to get them ready to put on the blog but please be patient.  I had cataract surgery on both eyes and I'm waiting for glasses that will fit my eyes now.  I think I have one more week then I will feel dressed and will be able to see again.  In the meantime it has been somewhat frustrating.  Not "somewhat" but VERY!
.
Below is a chart that Google provides our Blog each day to show the traffice that is on Paradise Blog.  For a small school and a small town I find this to be very interesting and I feel very rewarded for this amount of traffic daily.  When an Administrator of the blog logs into the Paradise Blog, their log in is not counted.  I am very happy for that because it sometimes takes me from 10 to 12 clicks on the blog to get everything corrected. 
THANK YOU TO EACH OF YOU FOR JOINING US EACH DAY, WEEK OR MONTH. 
WE APPRECAITE ALL OF YOU!




We put the count at the bottom of each post that we post to compare with the number at the left of the page, but I love charts and/or graphs. 
68792 

No comments: