Thursday, November 5, 2009

TRENTON IS SAFE - THANK YOU LORD!

6
"It was utter chaos!!! "But I'm alive" Trenton wrote on his Facebook!!

I just heard from Micele Peterka (daughter of Janette Angel Ross - Granddaughter of Garnett Angel) She has heard from her son, Trenton.

TRENTON is SAFE! He is locked down in his barracks at Fort Hood, but he is fine! Thanks Everyone for Your Thoughts and Prayers... Mine were answered, but still praying for those who's Soldiers truly need our prayers today.


I talked to him earlier today... it was a tense half hour before I finally heard from him... He didn't know too much then. I know he was getting a lot of calls and Text messages, so I left him alone to answer everyone. As long as I knew he was ok, that's all I needed.
Trenton was about 3 blocks away from where the shootings were....

I also received an email from Janette . . . .

Our grandson, Trent was in a class, 3 blks from the shooting in Fort Hood, TX today!!! We were so relieved to finally hear from him late this afternoon that he was OK along with his entire platoon! We were doing some praying today!! But in my heart, I felt that he was OK, somehow!! Our daughter, Michele, couldn't reach him by cell for quite a while, but eventually, he called from a land line and got thru to his parents, Troy & Chele.
"It was utter chaos!!! "But I'm alive" he wrote on his Facebook!!

So very very sad. Please keep the families of the deceased soldiers/police in your prayers.
Love to all, Richard & Jan


This is such great news and we all are so Thankful!

No comments: