Monday, November 16, 2009

PARADISE SCHOOL SONG

6
Listen to the Paradise Fight Song
and Sing Along
6

Come on you Pirates, go out and win.
We're ready any time you begin.
Listen to our pep club roar.
Fight for a while and fight some more.
Our motto is we always play fair.
We've got the best team found anywhere.
We will Fight with all our might!
So Fight Team
Fight! Fight! Fight!

A note from . . . .
Judy (Hutchison) Tomei Class of 1971"

Onnalee,

Sorry, I am not much of a blogger so feel free to translate/quote me.

I should remember the words and music to the fight song as I was a twirler in the band and a member of the pep club in high school but I had to look up the Notre Dame march and listen to it to be sure. Don't you think we should sing it at the alumni reunions so we don't forget it?

I've been reading the Paradise Educated site since you gave me the website address at the last Paradise Alumni Reunion I attended. I have it stored in my favorites listing. It brings back wonderful memories of the people and the little things that made Paradise so special.

Thanks so much!!
Judy

No comments: