Thursday, November 12, 2009

THANK YOU PARADISE BLOG READERS


We Appreciate Each of YOU!

Duane Cronn stated in his comment under COMMENTS - The Good, The Bad & The Ugly
“Your counter shows 13,600 hits, so it appears that there are more than just a few people that actually look at the blog.”
6
My response . . . .
We started this blog on May 25, 2008. We did not have a counter until Aug. 5, 2008. I have kept a daily record of how many visitors have been on it since that time. From Aug. 5, 2008 to Jan. 8, 2009 there were 8,758 hits. Then on Jan. 9, 2009, I changed counters. From Jan. 9, 2009 until today Nov. 13, 2009 there have been 13,737. Therefore, since Aug 5, 2008 we have had 21,495 hits.

That is because of each of you - Word of Mouth.
Thank You very much.
6
Also, Duane stated . . . . .
“Also I want to thank you not only for your time spent working on the blog but also I assume that you also pay the costs to run the website out of your own pocket.”
6
My response . . . .
That is so thoughtful of you to think about expenses Duane. However, there is no charge for a Blog. My husband (Millard) probably thinks that my time on the Paradise Blog is being used more effectively than on his
Woodcarving Blog http://www.foundwoodcarvings.com/
and his Woodcarving Web Site. http://foundwoodcarvings.blogspot.com/

I love doing the Paradise Blog and meeting and hearing from so many of you.
It is very rewarding.
I am going to take off a couple of weeks and get Millard's blog and web site up to date.
6
This should make the writer in the "Ugly" happy.
6
"Why don't you give the good people of Paradise a break and find some other way to entertain yourself." :)

Hmm! I doubt that I can stay away for a couple of weeks - I am rather addicted.
6
Devin Strecker said it all in his Comment - which I truly appreciate . .
Onnalee, you put so much effort and heart into the Paradise blog and it really shows.
You have connected so many people through time and space that all share one thing in common: a love of our community, neighbors and family around Paradise Kansas, no matter how long ago it was when we lived there.
I am so grateful that you have provided us with such a forum and think you do a wonderful job maintaining the blog.”
6
I could not have penned these words any better. Thank You Devin!
6
The connection that we have made with each of you has been very rewarding.
Thank You for YOUR SUPPORT and CONTRIBUTIONS!

No comments: