Sunday, October 25, 2009

VIDEO BY REQUEST

I received a request to put this on the blog.
I actually didn't think I could, but here it is.
The quality is a little poor, but there are many memories.

This is why we didn't need gyms in the 50's.
It was probably a pretty good work out - even more than PE classes.

This is absolutely going to shock many of you but . . . . .
when I was in H.S., I was in 4-H.
I belonged to the Square Dancing Team and we won state honors in
Fort Collins, Gunnison and others. A boy from another club and I were selected to do "Floor Routines" for exhibition during intermissions. We both kept our feet on the floor at all times, but it was quite a work out and quite a routine, to say the least. The hardest thing was keeping our feet on the floor - as they would put that saw dust "Stuff" on it before we would begin our routine. Hmmm! This is memories that I haven't thought of for quite sometime.

No comments: