Friday, November 21, 2008

HAVE A NICE THANKSGIVING HOLIDAY

6


We hope you had a nice Thanksgiving!

Was your stuffing tasty? And your turkey plump?
Hope your potatoes and gravy, had nary a lump.
Were your yams delicious and did your pies take the prize?
Now . . . if only the thanksgiving dinner will stay off from your thighs
.


Thanksgiving day is everyday

Thanks in my heart and on my lips to God

Humbly having a thankful attitude...

Acknowledging Him for all He has done and is

Never losing the spirit of heartfelt gratitude.

Knowing and telling Him of my appreciation

Shedding all self-reliance, pride, and self-sufficiency...

Giving God all of the glory, honor, and praise

Igniting the soul from the blaze of His grace and generosity.

Voicing my thanks and love of God to Him and to man

Identifying Him as the One from whom all blessings flow....

Nurturing the seed of thanksgiving in my heart

Generating thankfulness in others as I go.

No comments: