Wednesday, November 12, 2008

MORE FROM PAT


Pat wrote . . . . .
I know some of these but not all you might not want to use this?

3My sis third one from the left and Sharon Dwinelle second and I think the Houser boy--
Iva, Angela Krob, Diane Anschutz, Lois Runkles, Sue Pfortmiller Rosemary Bashner, Mary lou Miller,----?(Karen Hudnall Heitschmidt Jakub), Sharon Miller, ?, Norma Hutchcraft
Boys-- Jackie Marqotte, Doug Roda, ? Boedecker, Ronnie Thompson, Marvin Runkles, Dennis Albrecht, Alex Thacker, ? Thacker, Thacker, ? Houser. ? and Gail Houser. There is a lot of ? but just can't remember. Pat

6
Back row- Marjorie Hoopes ( my Sister) Shirley Cronn, Donna Bear,? Harber. Janith Rodgers, Norma Finch, Mary Pfortmiller ,Thelma Pfortmiller, Harold Eluert,
Front row ? , Ameila Schneider, Betty Dwinelle, Mary Strecker, Carolyn Oswald, Donnie Bridgewater, Forrest White, Glen Hoopes.
Three on the bottom is Wanda Strecker, Rita Bartlett, Shirley ( I think Montgomery) I am sure that's spell wrong..

The little girl on second row first one was from Fairport and for the life of me can not put a name to her. (Miriam Beller) This pic does not have a year either so your guess is good as mine because I have a sis , Brother, and cousin Betty in it and don't know if it is a pep squad or what we didn't have them but don't know what it is ... Pat

No comments: