Sunday, November 2, 2008

ELAINE BROWN JACKSON

6
Hi, Elaine,
I have been wondering how you have been doing since your accident. I imagine others are wondering also. May I suggest you write an update for the Paradise Educated blog. I'm sure seeing your picture published with various men's quartets will jog people's memories. I hope you have been able to resume your playing.

Your cousin and former music student,
Norma


I am glad Norma sent this. I was thinking about it too after posting the names on the Boys Quartet's photos. Elaine, we do need an update from you. OK?

By the way . . . . as I was going through the yearbooks I was looking at the photo's of the girls ensembles too. I saw two of our blog contributors in several of the photos. Pat and Norma were among others in the ensembles. Pictures will be on the blog at a later time.

No comments: