Saturday, November 8, 2008

PARADISE DINNER AND BAZAAR

?

I haven't heard from ANYONE since the Paradise Bazaar.
Did anyone take pictures??????

I received an e-mail from Dan Hoisington today . . . . . . .(Nov. 10th).

"You have not received any pics of the Bazaar because there were only 2 people that showed up. They ate 10 turkeys, 15 gallons of green beans, 30# of mashed potatoes and 12 gallons of cranberry fluff. After eating they both went to the bathroom and have not yet emerged.

I could not take pics as I was the designated food transporter from the church to the auditoriam. The Russell paper took several pics and published them."

We do not receive the Russell paper and I can not seem to log on to it for whatever date it was in the paper. Could anyone scan and e-mail or send the photo's from the paper?

No comments: