Friday, March 25, 2011

DAUGHTER OF KAY KVASNICKA COOPER SENDS A NOTE




A special Thank You to Janet Cooper
daughter of
Kay Kvasnicka Cooper - Class of 1969.


"Hi. My name is Janet Cooper.
My mom is Kay Kvasnicka-Cooper. I love your site. It brought back lots of memories of going there to see my Grandpa. I have not been to Paradise in quite awhile. I believe the last time was 2006. It's one of my favorite places to go, so seeing your blog makes me feel a little like I am there. Thank you.

Janet
"
.
Janet, as I was going through some of my history books, I saw some information about your Grandpa and have decided that I will try to get it on the blog in the next week or two.
Your Mom was a student of mine. She played the clarinet and was very respectful. I enjoyed her and appreciated her kindness and thoughtfulness at all times.
.
040510

No comments: