Wednesday, September 1, 2010

EMAIL SCAM'S


Is everyone experiencing a lot of scam emails lately? Many goes to my Spam box, but some look legitimate and go to my Inbox. I have received an abundance of Anonymous Comments for this blog. They sound great. Some are very complimentary. They look legitimate, but I don't take any chances. So many senders seem to want me to click on something or to reply to their email. No! No! No!
I received one today that I had to chuckle about. Looked so nice and looked to be OK. But NO!

This is the email . . . . .

" I am working on the Paradise Alumni story. I have teachers listed, but don't have your name when you taught there. Please send to me."

It was from a Della Richmond. If anyone knows a Della Richmond, I am going to be embarrassed - but I don't think we have one. Do we?
I would say that was great thinking. :)

No comments: