Saturday, October 25, 2008

WHERE IS YOUR PERMANENT RECORD?

6
I received an excellent e-mail question from Norma (Hutchcraft) Williams.
I would like to know too.
6
"What happens to our dreaded "permanent school record" when schools are consolidated? Wouldn't it be neat to have your own permanent records?
Norma"
6

Now that we are old enough to laugh at ourselves, it would probably be interesting.
I do know that the Sr. Class pictures of several years are still hang in the gym. We tried to take pictures of each one at the last reunion, but the the sun was shining so bright, there was too much of a glare on them. The crazy thing . . . . . we could have probably taken each one out of the glass holder and taken a photo. I guess by that time, we were too tired to think.

If anyone would like to have a project while they are in Paradise, you could get a key to the gym and take a photo of each Class that is on the wall. I'm sure you could take each one out of the glass and get a great picture. That would be GREAT! I would love to put each class on this blog.

No comments: