Wednesday, October 22, 2008

COMMENTS

How Exciting
6
We have a Comment from a new person today. It is almost as close as having a Comment from Arlin Chesney, as it is from his daughter, Christina. And, such a neat comment and Thank You to your "Daddy". Thank You, Christina.
Right now you can click on it on the left side of this page under Comments. When new Comments are made, it will be moved on down - but you can always scroll down to Older Posts and click on the comments under "Classes of 1958-59 Pictures".
6
This is exciting to me, as I do not know who is reading this blog. As of this morning there are 4915 clicks on this blog. I never know if it is the same 10 or 12 or if we get new "hits". It would be nice if more would Comment or even if some would email me and say "I read the Paradise Blog", but that doesn't seem the nature of people. If you scroll to the bottom on the left hand side, you can view the Hit Counter.
I have mentioned this before, but at one time (for 2 days) we had a hit counter on the blog that told us who was looking at the blog, at what time and where they lived. We felt that was in invasion of privacy, so took it off and just got a counter. The counter started in July with 100.
With Comments and e-mail's like this one and like Brad Hoopes and Michele Peterka (all three, children of our alumni) and even Devin (although he did go to grade school in Paradise), it makes my time spent on this blog even more enjoyable. However, I don't need a lot to make this job too much more exciting. I am absolutely loving every minute of it.

No comments: