Thursday, October 2, 2008

A NOTE AND PICTURES FROM AL STRECKER

6
Onnalee,

Just a note to let you know that I am home, doing great, was released yesterday (Tuesday) and walked a mile today and spent time working in my garden and yard doing very light work. I feel so good that I am having trouble not trying to do more.

The fortunate thing about my episode was that the day prior we were with our friends from Ulysses in Colorado, 20 miles off of any paved road and 70 miles from the closest ambulance let alone a hospital. The Dr. said I probably would have survived but the key word is PROBABLY. I guess God has something he wants me to do yet, I will listen closer you can count on that.
I have attached a couple of pictures of the Aspens from our trip.

You are doing a great job with the Paradise Blog, keep up the good work.

"MAKE IT A GREAT DAY"

Respectfully,
Al Strecker, P.E.Engineered Sales Inc
620-664-5576 Office & FAX
620-728-9062 Cell

Here are a couple of picture that Al sent. Yes, Al is very fortunate.
Although he saw fall in a splendid way, he was certainly in the back country.
I believe in Miracles!
I know that Al and his family does too.

Beautiful!

No comments: