Wednesday, July 27, 2016

EMAIL FROM KIRK WARD - CLASS OF 1971

180282
.
Thank You Kirk Ward for your email.  We appreciate your thoughtfulness and helping us to keep up with the graduates.

My name is Kirk Ward.  I graduated from Paradise High School in 1971. I don't have the opportunity to come back to Paradise often (my parents and my wife's parents had both moved to Russell before they passed away), but I have some fond memories.  I try to go to the Paradise Educated website at least twice a month, and always want to see something about old friends.  Deb Maupin's brother Phil was my best friend in high school.  Her husband Tom is a distant cousin of mine and his brother, Terry, was also one of my best friends in high school.  I haven't spoken with any of those friends in many years.  Please make my e-mail address available and keep doing the interesting an important work you have started.  Thanks.



No comments: