Friday, August 3, 2012

UPDATE FROM DUANE MILLER - DONNIE (MARTIN) MILLER

.
After putting the information about Donnie and the prayer on the blog last night I sent a message to Duane letting him know that I would change or correct anything he wanted me to.

From Duane last night  . . . . .

"Onnalee
Just to clarify. My position would be the same as Connie Jahnke in her piece on the blog.
So I would say anything you ever want to do covering Donnie is ok with me.


The way you decide to put it together is fine. Including the part about David . David died on December 7, 2005. He was evacuated from the Persian Gulf and the USS Boxer in 2001 and started cancer treatment at the Navy hospital in San Diego, Ca.

Let me know if you need anything.

I appreciate you and the work you do on the Blog. Including the benefits or blessings from you prayers.

As I was about to send this. I heard an inbound message coming and it was from you. Connie, Karen and Donnie have been friends, est. 56 years. They will confirm my comment. Donnie was born to be a clown, an entertainer type and enjoying people. She has a convincing act and tries to cover up her real condition. She was trying to convince Dr Beck it is just a little arthritis causing the back and leg pain. She was about in tears or was because I was wanting her to approve of what I was telling you tonight. She didn't want any part of talking about her condition. I would say the drugs was also helping her at the reunion. It makes a lot of difference when the drugs are in full effect.

She should have been in a circus, because she loved to dress up in clown clothes like a tramp and go to events at the church or hospital !!!

God Bless You.
Duane"

This morning I received another email from Duane . . . . .

"Onnalee

I think your work on the blog looks terrific. The prayer is straight from your heart. When you say Lord hear our prayer, I am sure the trumpets are loud above letting the Lord know an important message is coming in, or delivered. Just like I heard your message come in last night on the internet !!. You are a beautiful person and a delight for everybody. The numbers confirms how important the Paradise Blog is for people.

Donnie is resting this morning. We don't know if the suffering is from the cancer or the result of chemo on Wednesday. She did smile when I said, I told them you are a clown. She is hoping our granddaughter Riley turns out to be a clown. Donnie says Riley has the potential!!!.

Also Karen and Connie - Love you this big: as big as all outdoors. Lynda Koelling belongs in this group as well.

Thanks to all of you.
Duane"
73234 

No comments: