Tuesday, February 22, 2011

THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE

.
I "Messed Up" my computer so bad that the technician has to take everything off and start all over. Therefore, I do not have my address book for emails. I am very sorry that I did not save Charles and Don's email addresses. If anyone has any contact with them, please ask them to email me. Or, if you have an update please send me an email.
Onnalee@foundwoodcarvings.com.

I am using a lap top - which I received because of the donations from each of the alumni at the last Paradise reunion. Thank You again for your contribution. I only have email addresses of those that have sent me an email since I have started using my lap top.

Thank You for your patience in any updates on this blog and since I am having a hard time getting the feel of a lap top, new postings may be few and far between. It is hard teaching an old dog new tricks. This one is struggling. :)
.
038398

No comments: