Tuesday, April 20, 2010

PALCO HIGH SCHOOL NOW HAS A WEB SITE


I received this from Arthur Lee - 4/18/2010 . . . .

Hello Onnalee,
I had one of my classmates at Palco look at your blog for Paradise. She was so
impressed she is having her husband set up a site for Palco. I wanted you to
know that you have been an inspiration for us. I will forward the link to you so
you can check it out.

Carl [ web meister ] would enjoy your comments.
Arthur Lee


I received this from Arthur - 4/19/2010

Hello Onnalee,
You were the inspiration for our venture into this so I want you to see how
we have progressed. We are in our infancy and trying to get more classmates involved.
Log on to the address below to check us out.
Thank You,

Arthur Lee

http://web.me.com/cmentgen/Palco_HS_Class_1959/Welcome.html

I checked it out! It is wonderful! Fantastic!
It puts our little ole' Paradise Blog to shame - a web master, I'm not.
Congratulations Arthur, Carl (web meister) and Palco High School.

And, Thank You for sharing this with us.
On the web site you can also click on Art and Karen Lee's Page.

No comments: