Sunday, April 11, 2010

STEVE & MADONNA BEALBY WILL CELEBRATE THEIR 40TH WEDDING ANNIVERSARY

CONGRATULATIONS
STEVE & MADONNA BEALBY




The children of
Steve and Madonna Bealby

Lanelle & Sam Wagner
David Bealby
Alicia & Eric Steinheider
sent
Anniversary Wishes

to their parents
Steve & Madonna






Dear Family & Friends,
Our parents, Steve and Madonna Bealby,
celebrated their 40th wedding anniversary
April 11th!
We are guessing you are not surprised that they have been happily married for 40 years, as they seem to do so with such grace. As their children, we could not be more blessed to have parents that are so in love. It really is amazing - this example of marriage they have given to those around them. We feel so fortunate to have such incredible parents.
A note from Onnalee

I, personally, am very proud of Steve. He was a student of mine in high school - as ornery as they come. As a music teacher, Steve along with Dan Hoisington, kept me on my toes and through the many experiences with their never endless pranks, I was taught how to teach and discipline at the same time, which carried through in my teaching until 2000. Thank You Steve & Danny and . . . . . Terry Martin and . . . . Mike Moreland . . . . and Denton Whitman and . . . . . . I won't continue. You know who you are.
I would add Glen Strecker, as he was right in the middle of anything done - except he was not a student. Hmmm! I will always think of him as a student as he was always right there.

No comments: