Friday, April 23, 2010

THE DEAN BROWN HOME


This was first posted in June - 20008

I emailed Dan Hoisington this morning for more photo's. I thought we had several pictures of the Dean Brown Home as we took several of it last year on Memorial Day. I can not figure out what happened to them. We had a Computer thief, I guess, as I would NEVER delete anything that I wanted to keep. Ha! Sometimes technology just does wierd things that I can not keep up with.






Isn't the close up to the entry way neat?
I would imagine that there are some very good stories about that. I do not remember it looking like this when I was teaching in Paradise.










Thanks Dan for taking the pictures so quickly.
An A+ for promptness.

Another A+ for the excellent pictures.

Do you suppose he feels guilty about being so ornery in school?





As you will notice in the comments below, Devin Strecker has a video with photos of the Brown home in it.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=O56kS5HBXO4

No comments: