Tuesday, June 9, 2009

WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT CHARLOTTE COLBURN?

6

I said in my above posting about Fairport and Charlotte Colburn ("Fairport - Home of the Hard Workers") that I was going to find out more about Charlotte. You can see on the comment below those photos that her daughter sent a message. I have tried to respond to her comment twice.
What is with this blog? It won't let me comment!
Anyway . . . Charlotte has helped me out. Thanks so much Charlotte!
And Jessica, I'm sorry that I could not respond to your comment.


Charlotte's message . . . .

I graduated in 1976....got married to Curtis Dockendorf in 78...Jessica Dockendorf Boller was born 79....Jon Curtis Dockendorf born 82.....Curtis died July 28, 1996.
I remarried Harry Colburn. Sr, in October of 2001. He is originally from Stockton. He had been divorced 11 years.
Jess is married to Mike Boller, they have little Curtis, born 7-22-2006...
Jon Dockendorf Sr. and his wife Betty have little Jon Jr. born 4-20-2007.
Jessica lives in the old Miller house in Fairport, and Jon lives in Gorham.
I live in the white house on top of the hill in Fairport.
We raise german shepherds in our spare time and we have a 3 acre garden and the Fairport Market party house in Fairport.
We do farmers markets in Hays and Russell.

Now we all know about Charlotte from Fairport. I would be interested to know more about the Fairport Market Party House in Fairport. Next time we go to Paradise, we plan to check out Fairport.

No comments: