Sunday, June 14, 2009

TERRY MARTIN'S GARAGE PROGRESS

6
This summer's rain has slowed Terry's project down.
He tried to have the cement ran several different days.
Finally there was a day without rain.
























It seems like there are troubles with any and every project
when you have to depend on people.

From the mouth of Terry last Saturday . . . . . .

"Well the contractor let me down today, so I hand dug an eighty foot sewer line ditch myself. Then he "The lazy ___" contractor put the pipe in and connected it to the septic tank. Then I dug a 60 foot smaller in width ditch for the fresh water line. Not bad for a little boy from Fairport. Hum guess I'll have a Bud Lime.
P.S. I am tired and sore."

Sorry! I had to remove a word. You can guess!

Then, on Mon he was is in Sioux Falls South Dakota working on Verizon wireless equipment.
Maybe he needs that time away from the contractor. Do you think?

No comments: