Thursday, April 9, 2009

GOOD FRIDAY

6
Millard's recent woodcarving
is a
Crucifix/Veneration Cross

The Cross is approximately 5 ft. tall.
The Crucifix itself was carved from Basswood.
The Cross was Poplar.
He textured it with a gouge
and then stained and sealed it.
He finished it with a coat of polyurethane.
Check out our Foundwoodcarvings Blog
to see the photos of his diary
as he was carving this Crucifix/Veneration Cross


When you reach the end of your rope
you will find the hem of His garment.
I would rather live my life as if there is a God,
and die to find out there isn't,
than live my life as if there isn't,
and die to find out there is.

"Lord, I love you and I need you.
Bless me, my family, my home, my finances,
and ALL of my friends and their needs,
in Jesus' name.
Amen."



No comments: