Thursday, April 2, 2009

ARTHUR LEE

6
I must have had a bad senior moment. I remember reading this e-mail from Arthur Lee, but I must have set it back and didn't get it on the blog.
This is a very nice e-mail from Arthur. It was sent 2-3-2009.
Thank You very much Arthur.
Millard enjoys the e-mails that you send to him also.

"I wanted to let you know how much I enjoy the Paradise blog. I was in the
class with Millard but transferred at the semester of my sophmore year.

I attended eight grade in Fairport.
The girl in question is Miriam Beller. She lived in the first house north of Eric
Harberer. I lived in the next place, called the Sutton ranch. Dan Hoisington
has a building there now, the house I lived in and all the out buildings are
gone. There is an oil well there tho.
Gene Eulert lived in the next place and Harold Eulert lived a short distance to the east.
Thank You ,
Arthur Lee"

No comments: