Monday, March 30, 2009

Scott Tichenor

6
How exciting!
I heard Scott Tichenor's name on Kansas Public Radio this morning.

There can't be too many Scott Tichenor's in this area - but this Scott Tichenor has a wife, Amy and a daughter, Shannon. Is this our Scott?
If so, Thank You Scott, Amy and Shannon for contributing to our local Public Radio Station in Lawrence!
6
6
March 31, 2009
6
There is someone on the blog that looks after me all the time. As soon as he read this, he sent me Scott's web site. I found a way to contact Scott, then emailed him immediately. Within an hour Scott responded.
6
Hi, Onnalee.
Yes, it is a Fairport Tichenor living in Lawrence. I do remember you... its been a few years :).
Glad to see Paradise joining the web. Thanks for getting in touch.
Stuart teaches English at a 2 yr. college in Okmulgee, Oklahoma these days and Steve is just about to retire from the railroad. He lives in Marysville.
best regards,
Scott Tichenor
6
Thank You Scott for the update. We all appreciate hearing from everyone.
This was on Scott's web site.
6
"I am proud to share my life with two very special ladies (human), two cats and a very special dog in a 100 year old home in Lawrence, Kansas.
Shannon Skye Tichenor was born October 9, 1996 and is herself a marvelous piano player. Annie Tichenor is my wife, best friend and a world-class print graphic designer. If I ever manage to get her interested in web development this site will sure look a lot better. She's also a top-notch jazz guitarist with a great voice to match."
6
Scott's web site is http://www.mandolincafe.com/
6
Scott also has a neat story about his daughter, Shannon, on his web site.

No comments: