Tuesday, March 8, 2016

PRAYERS FOR LOIS ROUNKLES BONAR

171619     171675
3/8/16      3/9/16 


I must apologize. I failed!  

Penny Rounkers Loker, sent me a message on facebook on 2/16/16 saying . . . . .
"Please put something on the Paradise blog.  Lois is in the hospital.  She had surgery Sat.  They found more cancer but hopefully they got it all.  (Colon)  She will be in ICU for a week. Please remember her in your thoughts and Prayers!!!"
.
.




I have been praying for Lois, but I evidently just forgot to put it on this blog.  I came to put an update about Lois this morning and it hasn't been on the blog.  I am so sorry!  Penny, this is completely uncalled for and I will try to do better.  Please keep sending me prayer requests and information. 
.
.
This morning on facebook, Lois posted on facebook . . . .

"Thank you everyone for the visits, cards, flowers, food, and gifts of friendship that you have shown me since my "emergency " abdominal [colon] surgery on Feb. 13, 2016. I was in I.C.U. for one week, Re-Hab for another week and went home on Feb. 27th. I am able to do more each day and go to Re-Hab at the CORE twice a week. Thanks for the prayers!!!"




No comments: