Monday, July 14, 2014

WE WILL MISS EACH OF YOU AT THE PARADISE ALUMNI REUNION

125308               125496      Sure would like to know who the anonymous person was that commented on this post.  
7-14-14               7-16-14

WE WOULD LOVE TO RECEIVE SOME PICTURES WITHIN THE FIRST HOUR OF THE REUNION!
Who will be the first to send some?


We want each of you to know that we will not be at the reunion this year. 
I am in quite a bit of constant pain and traveling flairs up a lot more pain. 
Due to being in the hospital for 100 days when I had my liver transplant, I now have osteoporosis and because of my liver treatment (medication) I can not take any other medication for this.
I know that we will regret not going but hopefully everyone with cameras will help me out with pictures to put on the blog.
Please!  Send all your pictures to me at Onnalee@foundwoodcarvings.com  or if texting 620-341-3737  

Thank You!

We appreciate YOUR support by viewing the blog.

There is a small sized number at the left top of each post that tells how many have viewed it from the beginning to the day that each post is posted.  We are elated with the numbers. 
Again, Please send me ALL of your Reunion Photos.   

Since the last reunion, two years ago, we have thought that at the next reunion (2014) that we would simplify things and get a picture from the end of each table as people are eating.  The 2 on each side of the table on the opposite end of where you would stand with the camera would be standing, might have to stand up in order to see everyone at the table.
It is nice to get pictures afterwards, but this would more or less a  guarantee that we would have most people’s picture.
  
After the dinner, the best place to be is where the photographer sits up to take the class pictures.  I have asked for the class pictures in the past, but I have never received them.  Those class pictures add a lot to the blog. 

Have a great time at the reunion!

One more thing.  I am sorry that you will not be able to meet - or see - my "New Husband."  

Yes, his name is still Millard Harrell but I sometimes am shocked when I look at him. 


No comments: