Wednesday, August 3, 2011

DAN HOISINGTON HAS WORKED VERY HARD FOR THE BLOG!

.
Thank You Dan
for providing us with your expertise
in counting up the
current population of Paradise.


I received an email from him today. 
He is so very busy I was thrilled that he took out the time to send this information for the blog . . . . . .

"I was looking at the old news in the blog about Paradise so I decided to do a finger and toe count to see what the current population of Paradise is. It is 35 full time and 6 part timers. This includes the 2 houses that are just out side of the south city limits. We need some new bodies in town however I believe all houses are occupied. Several have been demolished to keep anyone from the Emporia area from moving in.

Dan"
.

Wow!  That last sentence certainly messed up his rating as my "favorite student". 
I wonder how he will ever get back in good standing.  I doubt that he can accomplish that.
.

047223

No comments: