Friday, July 22, 2011

AN EMAIL FROM HUGH & EVELYN RICHARDSON

.
Thank You, Evelyn, for your email.
.
"I have been having trouble with my computer this spring so have not been able to keep up with all of the Paradise news. I really enjoy it. You do a great job finding information.
When we lived in Fairport and taught in Paradise there was a man living in Paradise named "Spence". I don't remember his first name but he died in 1954. Do you or anyone remember anything about him? We have just found out that he was our son-in-law's grandfather.
I have been interested in Millard's carvings. I would really like to see them sometime. I have a cousin living in Emporia so maybe we can visit someday.
We are doing as well as can be expected for "old folks". We really don't get along very well in this heat, but fall will come.Onnalee keep up the good work. Thank you so much. One day soon I will get my computer up and running properly.
.
Hugh and Evelyn Richardson"

046646

No comments: