Saturday, January 29, 2011

THANK YOU FROM VADA KRUMWIEDE (CLASS OF 1958)

.
Millard received an email from Vada (Dwinelle) Krumwiede . . . .
.
"I was told mom's obituary was on the Blog. You do a nice job, Onnalee.

There is one addition that was brought to my attention after the obituary was proofed at the funeral home and was satisfactory with us. Since Mom was close to death, I had been typing up an obituary that told about her life and Paradise. All that needed to be done was to add the dates and time to it which made it easier for the funeral home. My big, huge goof was that I had failed to add Robert McNeal in as a son-in-law for survivors. He was married to my sister, Betty, for many years before she was taken with cancer. His name was added in for the program at the church.

The service went well and the food was delicious after returning from the cemetery.

The ladies did a fantastic job and we got to meet people and relatives we hadn't seen for some time."

Vada Krumwiede
Class of 1958

.
036841

No comments: