Thursday, December 9, 2010

AN UPDATE ON MY STUPIDITY


I have always been very Thankful for God’s Miracle at the time of my liver transplant, but I had never stopped to think about a second chance another time. However, I can not say that it is a coincidence or that I am really lucky that I am here today . . or that I just merely escaped a life threatening situation or “beating the odds.”. I truly believe I am here because of divine intervention.

I spent a few days in the hospital (Fri through Wed). I had a blood clot on my leg and a cat scan showed that smaller blood clots were around my lungs.

I have a lot of feet and leg swellings and everyday seems like something new. I didn't realize the danger of the swelling this time. I came home yesterday and I am doing fine.


One of my facebook friends posted a comment and ended it with this . . .
"Asking God to impress you in the future when it is dangerous."

I had to laugh but I guess that is certainly the kind of prayers I need.
.
033898

No comments: