Saturday, February 27, 2010

A NOTE FROM PASTOR SHARON THOMAS

I received an email from Sharon Thomas
Pastor of The
Paradise United Methodist Church
From Pastor Sharon . . . .
"I am the pastor at the UMCs in Paradise and Waldo. Janette told me about the blog - I just had to write to let you know how much I enjoyed it! I love reading the history's of the people and the pictures in the Sunflower were great!
If you don't mind, I may occasionally write a comment about my life here - although I've only been here 2 yrs, I feel like I have come home! Does that make sense? I absolutely love it here. It may very well be my spiritual" home.
Thank you for all your work on this blog; I can tell it is a labor of love!
Please feel free to e-mail me at any time.
Sharon Thomas"
Thank You for your email, Pastor Sharon. Your kind words are very much appreciated.
We look forward to hearing more from you and feel free to say as much, and ask as many questions, as possible.
How delighted we are to have another person contributing to our PARADISE BLOG!

No comments: